Re: NSString retain crash

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSString retain crash
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:45:37 +0200

Hi,

Just a bit of information collecting:
- which version of GNUstep Base are you using (or, which svn revision if
applicable)?
- which runtime are you using (gcc libobjc, libobjc2, or something else) and
which version (or svn revision)?
- which compiler and version?
- which OS (a Linux-based OS, or a BSD, or something else)?
- if you are not using latest svn revision of GNUstep Base, did you try that?

Info above may help someone reproduce the problem or suggest a fix. Looks nasty
to me, but is probably easy to fix.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone