Re: Accepted devrooms

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Accepted devrooms
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:24:06 +0100

Hi,

hns@computer.org wrote:
On 25 Okt., 11:42, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <h...@goldelico.com>
wrote:
Am 25.10.2012 um 12:29 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

Sadly we are not among them :-(
Or we must do what many other projects are doing: organize our own
conference[s] (hackathons, AlpenSTEP, ...). I have no idea if it is possible
to get a conference room @ some hotel @ Brussels @ friday before
FOSDEM. Is there someone from Belgium here on this list and could
try to find out?
Anyone organizing such a meeting in the near future?

I would volunteer to talk about (IMHO it does not fit into FOSDEM's
tracks and topics):

"Why to reinvent the wheel?"
* latest progress of Simple WebKit
* reverse engineered OSX compatible Distributed Objects for *step
I absolutely miss AlpenSTEP 2012.. we didn't organize it yet: it would provide time to clean-up SWK.. just enough to present it better, but also work on other GUI and APP related topics. It is a good idea to add a "general" meeting day for others and/or just invite others.

Riccardo