Re: ProjectCenter / Gorm do not work together

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter / Gorm do not work together
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 00:43:20 +0100

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 09:18:15 +0100, edwin ancaer <eancaer@gmail.com> wrote:

Germán,

Thanks, ProjectCenter and Gorm cooperate quit nicely now. I had never heard
of this command in the different guides I read about GNUstep. Should this
be put in a script to run when starting the shell?
it should just be called when you install a new application. "make install" actually should call it, shouildn't it?
If a package system installs a new app, it should run it too.

Any idea about the white rectangles?
It is not preventing me to continue trying out ProjectCenter & Gorm , but
it might as well be the symptom of a bigger problem that still lays ahead.
They are tooltips, thus nothing really essential. But they do work for me!
I see you are runnign windowmaker, so a typical cause pf problems (windowmanager) should be excluded.

Riccardo