ProjectCenter & Gorm: how to get Info panel working?

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: ProjectCenter & Gorm: how to get Info panel working?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:12:12 +0100

on my Debian Wheezy operating system I'm just playing with PC and Gorm.

I just created a simple project and want to practice with Gorm.

My first question is, can one achieve to get the Info Panel when run the
application either by testing the interface in Gorm or after builded and
launched with PC Project Launcher?

I just want to get the Info Panel by clicking in the applications menu
--> Info --> Info Panel.

--
Regards from Pal