GSoC project for 2013: "Opal-backed rendering system for gnustep-gui in

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GSoC project for 2013: "Opal-backed rendering system for gnustep-gui in gnustep-back"
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 17:02:39 +0200

Hello all,

At last have I found time to compose the proposal. I hope it meets with the community's approval.

Since I have ticked the "Publicly Available" checkbox, it should be available here:
  https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/ivucica/16001
If not, poke me and I'll send it as an attachment.

I'm open to suggestions and to amending the proposal.

Student application deadline is May 03 at 19:00 UTC, so if you'd like to comment, scold, encourage, advise... do it now :-)

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net