Re: quartzcore - placing a CALayer inside an NSView?

From: Mark Aufflick
Subject: Re: quartzcore - placing a CALayer inside an NSView?
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:06:48 +1000

This is excellent news! I don't actually need animations, I have a complex layer drawing hierarchy to avoid NSView overhead - my NSWindow has a split view, then each sub view hosts a layer and everything else from there on is a hierarchy of CALayers.

I suspect I rely on the interaction with the CGContext so those changes will be great. I'll keep my eyes peeled :)