Re: OS's menu?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: OS's menu?
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:42:09 +0200

Ontopic:

If we have DbusMenu working, then it might make sense to implement other menu styles as the 'server-side'. If we don't get DbusMenu working, we might still want to do the equivalent thing for our own purposes using distributed objects.

It makes sense to transfer responsibility for menus to the desktop environment, or if the environment does not support that, use a sensible default (under Windows, in-window menus).