Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:32:41 -0400

Ooops... I thought you were referring to the article on ars.   The other one does say what you mentioned. :(

Greg

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
I just read the article in English.  I believe he removed the claim that GNUstep is not maintained because I don't see it in that version of the article.  Still, we must get our website redesigned and updated so it gives a better impression.