Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:23:43 +0200

Am 12.08.2013 um 22:13 schrieb Gregory Casamento:

Hey guys, I've launched a kickstarter project in the hopes of getting some time to work exclusively on GNUstep in order to try to address some of the issues we have surrounding API completeness, documentation issues, etc..., here it is:

Cool.

But why ship only within US?

I think it is not a problem to get someone to copy CDs inside the EU or e.g. Australia and ship them out at low cost as a letter to save postage.

BR,
Nikolaus