Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:49:25 -0600

Hey Gregory,

This is awesome, so far 314 backers and 20% funding.

There are some good suggestions in the comments section on making the rewards more attractive.

Regarding T-shirts, you were saying Kickstarter doesn't allow re-selling products. Not familiar with the Kickstarter policies, but could you order a custom batch of GS T-shirts? I did a quick search and it seems there are companies specifically for making crowdfuding reward t-shirts (e.g. https://teelaunch.com/) I also found some reviews of sticker printing companies… http://www.printaholic.com/our-reviews/stickers/

Someone asked "Does 10.6 compatibility include Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Image, Core Text?". It might be good if we could post how close we currently are to the 10.6 compatibility goal.  Do we have a class list somewhere?

You could post links to Ivan's GSOC blog or my Opal GSOC report to show some of the progress on Core Graphics.
http://blog.vucica.net/category/gsoc/gsoc2013
http://etoileos.com/news/archive/2010/09/04/1752/

Eric