Re: unit testing?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: unit testing?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:53:11 +0100

On 17 Sep 2013, at 09:49, "Lundberg, Johannes"
<johannes@brilliantservice.co.jp> wrote:

> Thanks for quick replies!
>
> Would any of these also work on OS X?

Yes, UnitKit also works on OS X.

> I read somewhere that UnitKit hasn't has a new release in a long time but if
> there's a new release coming I will check it out.

It hasn't had a new release for a while because it's stable and works, but
we've made a few tweaks to it over the years and so it's probably time for a
newer one.

> Basically what I want to test are libraries that link to GNUstep, extensions
> to AppKit and so on.

UnitKit is probably what you want then.

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom