Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-09-27

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-09-27
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:24:26 +0200

Hi Ivan,

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 09:16:47PM +0200, Ivan Vučica wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> Did you document in some way how you produce the packages? Do you have some
> scripts to do so?

No documentation (yet), just a makefile using pbuilder and some ugly
scripts I'm afraid. Basically I just grab the debian/ folders (or
create new ones for stuff missing in debian) and apply them to fresh
sources from svn/cvs when it's possible. I sometimes have to apply or
remove patches, change version numbers to follow the changelogs etc.

Philippe
--
Le silence est un hommage que la parole rend à l’esprit. Louis Lavelle