Re: building on debian wheezy 7.0

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: building on debian wheezy 7.0
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 09:38:15 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 10:25:50PM -0400, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

> So, I've tried that, and while WindowMaker is working, GWorkspace is still
> pretty much useless.

What do you mean ? Can you start it and browse your files or not ?

> The only app in my tools inspector is Preview, which I uninstalled 'cause it
> didn't work. And if I click on a pdf I get
>
> /usr/lib/GNUstep/Applications/ViewPDF.app/ViewPDF: error while loading shared
> libraries: libPopplerKit.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

You might have multiple versions of gnustep installed. What packages
did you install from http://coyote.octets.fr/ ?

What does 'ldd /usr/lib/GNUstep/Applications/ViewPDF.app/ViewPDF' say ?

Thanks,
Philippe
--
If you took all of the grains of sand in the world, and lined them up end to
end in a row, you'd be working for the government!