Re: flicker graphics on window resize

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: flicker graphics on window resize
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 00:35:19 -0600

Hi,

I suppose this is with GNUstep from SVN, right? I'm having the same
problem. The window show a black rectangle, that don't fit the window,
while I resize the window. This is not obvious in WindowMaker since, by
default, WM use a "phantom" resize. But if I change this at defaults, I notice
this problem. However, as far as I remember, the ugly flickering as been
there always.

Germán

On 2013-12-16 12:38:28 -0600 Riccardo Canalicchio