Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Doc O'Leary
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:27:47 -0600

In article <mailman.10457.1388083496.10748.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Ivan Vuãica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

> Don't expect the world to pat you on your back for shouting that you have
> an awesome plan for a bridge you aren't showing to anyone, nor bringing
> workers to work on.

Then it's a good thing I'm not doing that.  All I'm doing here is
pointing out that the nature of the world around you is sending you a
message that what you're building doesn't follow the rules of what works
for it.  You're welcoming to continue to ignore the overwhelming
evidence against you, or you can change your way of thinking to be more
congruent with a scientific endeavor.

Don't blame me for not showing you everything when the little bits I
have shown are met with open distain.  You're making it quite clear that
the GNUstep community isn't open to such change.  So another decade
passes . . .

--
iPhone apps that matter:    http://appstore.subsume.com/
My personal UDP list: 127.0.0.1, localhost, googlegroups.com, theremailer.net,