Re: Chameleon as basis for UIKit in GNUStep?

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Chameleon as basis for UIKit in GNUStep?
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 11:27:33 -0800

Thank you Ivan for this helpful summary and proposed plan of action. I will review those emails.

Because Ivan cannot work on this now, could someone add this as an item to the list of tasks at https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group_id=99 and paste Ivan's text as the discussion?

Thank you,
Patryk

(I created an account on Savannah with username "pakl", but I don't seem to be able to add the task myself).