Re: GNUstep use of clean room implementations

From: James Carthew
Subject: Re: GNUstep use of clean room implementations
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:25:34 +1100

This looks like an interesting enough thing to put into GNUstep, but until CoreAnimation exists in GNUstep it won't work. The developers will need to finish CoreAnimation first. What the website talks about with Chameleon only running on OSX/iOS is that only OSX/iOS currently have an implementation of CoreAnimation. There's nothing stopping it from being ported AFTER CoreAnimation is complete. But it is not complete yet. if you'd like to see Chameleon working on GNUstep, a good place to start would be hacking on CoreAnimation.