Re: My suggestions for GNUstep.

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: My suggestions for GNUstep.
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:41:52 +0100

Hi,

On 02/09/14 23:37, Ivan Vučica wrote:
Would you mind sharing that as a tarball or a zip archive somewhere?

It is really quite big! It is little more than a 2-year old official gnustep installation, but with current, up-to-date stuff.

Have you tried just "installing" Adam's stuff on an external drive/key/whatever?

If you really want i can try to ZIP my stuff, clean out the most evident personal data and share it, but I don't think it is worth or safe publishing as it is right now.

Riccardo