Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:04:47 -0400

As a principle rule I absolutely have always despised names for GNUstep programs beginning with G when it stands for GNUstep.  Gorm is an exception to this because it wasn't named by me and because the G also stands for Graphical.

I'm not certain I agree that changing the development environment is going to alter GNUstep's current situation.   The only thing that will accomplish that is more consistent releases and more applications as well as a fundamental rethinking of a number of things within GNUstep itself as a project.

A new IDE is only part of the solution.

Thanks. GC