Re: GNUstep GUI [Was: Is a move to github in order??]

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep GUI [Was: Is a move to github in order??]
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 01:23:27 +0200

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
>There are still some glitches with in-window menu bars.
I will appreciate if you send bug reports about problems you find. I have used
this and works acceptable for me.
there are many. I know of at least two bugs which make e.g usage on windows ugly 1) in-window menu calculates the maximum height wrong. It is being analyzed with Fred. This happens for all menu implementations 2) specific to windows, the width of the text part is calculated wrong, so sometimes the bar splits on two lines when it is not necessary

Riccardo