Re: ProjectCenter Editor parenthesis highlighting segfault

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Editor parenthesis highlighting segfault
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:24:40 +0200

Hi,

Wolfgang Lux wrote:
your fix looks obviously correct to me, so I've committed the change and also
added a similar, though less important, bounds check to method
-highlightCharacterAt:inEditor: as well.
yes, the fix looks correct, I was just wondering why it doesn't fail for me. I suppose that in my case "-1" is always found and the loop exists for that. GCC always respected the order of boolean expressions, to my knowledge. Perhaps something else is malfunctioning, but better a bound check and a failed highlight than a segfault!

Riccardo