Re: GNUSTEP on OSX 10.6.8

From: Robert Slover
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP on OSX 10.6.8
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:43:28 -0400

> Another one I miss is the -NXHost command-line option.
>
> Any others that come to mind?

Digital Webster. Digital Librarian. Lip Service. A built-in DSP. Display
Postscript (and pswrap). Along with all of the nice little things like being
able to drag an icon to the terminal and have the path typed for you, or being
able to use the shelf as a place to park/gather things as an intermediate step
during drag-and-drop. People still freak out when I drag a proxy icon out of
the title bar on OS/X and drop it somewhere - one of the few WorkSpace.app
niceties to be brought forward to OS/X.

--Robert