Re: How do I copy and paste in gcc shell on windows ?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: How do I copy and paste in gcc shell on windows ?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:06:14 +0200

There is no such thing as "gcc shell".
This is not a Windows support group.
What do you mean by, "in the shell we don't have any title bar"?

If I am forced to do something under Windows, I use either the standard command prompt 'program', or Cygwin's terminal program. If I am using the standard command prompt console, this is what I do:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/131969/39974