Re: Phoenix language

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Phoenix language
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:54:26 +0100

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
Swift, as I see it, is important for our future.  Also, I wasn't sure
if it was a good idea to put it into GNUstep's repo.  I may still put
a version of it there if needed.

In case there is a belief that it is good to do so some time in the future, can you clarify who owns the copyright at the moment?

I'm wondering as there is no copyright markings in the repo, as far as I can tell.

Is it "Article 12 Limited" or you personally?
--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net