Scrolling problems

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Scrolling problems
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:18:13 +0200

Hello guys,

is there anybody who is using Gworkspace, ProjectCenter, Gorm.... in short any GNUstep application on an ubuntu 14.04 or Fedora 19/20 based distribution.

I'm sking because on these distributions, I'm expieriencing problems when scrolling: the text gets blurred on the screen, the lines are no longer aligned...

It might be due to an unofficial libcairo version in these distributions , but I seem to be the only person complaining, it must be that
 everybody is using Gnustep on older distributions or on xxxBSD, or on Hurd or on anything where you vcan youse GNUstep, or I'm a total idiot that is not abow if I'm the only person with this