Re: Ubuntu packages

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Ubuntu packages
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:58:32 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 04:34:59PM +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> I see that Ivan Vučica has made some Ubuntu packages of the core
> system, but Philippe, are you still building your Ubuntu/Debian
> GNUstep packages as well? I see no updates for a long time -- about a
> year ago. :¬(

Yeah, I never found the energy to understand why my (stupid) build
system stopped working after a svn update on gnustep-core...

I soon will have more free time so if there's interest I could work on
those packages again.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
La réalité c'est l'illusion créée par l'absence de drogues. Richard Desjardins