Re: Hang in font panel with certain fonts

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Hang in font panel with certain fonts
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:35:10 -0700

> By using %f you assume that you have a float here not a double. Which should
> settle the question about CGFloat.
> And the NSLog statement is exactly what I would like to know, but rather
> before the if statement and not after the assignment. And maybe you should
> also inspect __new_height although it gets assigned with h.
>
> Fred

Just to chime in here, printf("%f", foo) is valid whether foo is float
or double. As far as I remember, float arguments to vararg functions
are automatically converted to doubles (required by the C standard).

You can check the size of CGFloat with: printf("CGFloat size: %d\n",
(int)sizeof(CGFloat));

Eric