Re: Problem Compiling Objective C code

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Problem Compiling Objective C code
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:02:50 +0000

Please don't send big images to mailing lists when a couple of lines of text
would convey exactly the same information.

It looks as if you compiled the runtime with a different way to the rest of
your code.  The code in the runtime seems to have the right ABI though.  What
happens if you add -fobjc-runtime=gnustep-1.7 to your command line when
compiling Objective-C code?

David