Re: CGPoint support in NSValue

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: CGPoint support in NSValue
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:15:42 +0000

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
To summon this up, the proposed patch wont work because we don't have
CGPoint and CGRect defined in base at the moment. If we add these two
types to base in some way we could either add two separate definitions
and become incompatible to Cocoa. Or we make these typedef to the
Foundation types (or rather the other way around!) and wont need the
patch at all.

Could you clarify what incompatibility you are referring to?

I would suggest that somebody comes up with a patch for a CGGeometry.h
file and we add that to base after some review from Richard. Any takers?

Fred