Lost characters

From: Gustav Fransson Nyvell
Subject: Lost characters
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:36:08 +0200

I have found a problem with GNUstep. When I try to enter ` and space to produce a ` on my Swedish keyboard it first works fine but when the window has been defocused and focused again it will only enter space. I found this problem with TalkSoup, Terminal.app and TextEdit.app. I did some digging in the sources to try to fix it but no luck. Can someone reproduce this maybe? I think this will be a problem whenever a character is paused in it's input, like ` or ~ on a Swedish keyboard.

Thanks,

//Gustav