Re: An update on GNUstep Meetup 2015: Emails, hotels, dates and more

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: An update on GNUstep Meetup 2015: Emails, hotels, dates and more
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 09:46:37 +0200

Hi,

I will reply you in private too, but for the sake of organization.

Ivan Vučica wrote:
In the aforementioned email I will send individually, I plan on asking if the interested person would find the Oct31-Nov1 weekend equally acceptable.

*Booking trips and hotels*
As participants go ahead and book your trips, for organizational purposes please notify me /immediately/ once you book your trip. Furthermore, it would be /highly preferable (/but not required) if you would also notify me about the arrival date and time, departure date and time and hotel name.

If anyone has booked hotel and flights thus far, /please notify me immediately/. If this has happened, it is imperative that I immediately dismiss the option of moving the meeting to a cheaper week.

I haven't booked yet, but I should book the flghts really soon or prices will skyrocket.

I am available that weekend too.

Riccardo