Re: Build GNUStep

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Build GNUStep
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:44:47 +0000

On 16 Nov 2015, at 14:25, Adam S <adam.sommerfield@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I have built GNUStep on both Raspbian (Raspberry Pi2) and Lubuntu (Banana
> Pi) and get the same three errors each time.

I feel a lot like I’m talking to myself here, but I’ll try one more time:

If you install the gnustep port on FreeBSD then you will get the latest GNUstep
release, configured to support all of the latest language features, and around
100 GNUstep programs, out of the box.

If you’re actually serious about building something NeXT-like, this is where
you should start.

David

-- Sent from my brain