Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:58:26 -0600

Hi,

El lun, 16-11-2015 a las 15:34 -0500, R.D. Latimer escribió:
> I realize the possible 'uncoolness' factor, but I have a Windows 7
> laptop that I use.
> Is this GNUStep dev possible/likely to be able to be done on a Windows
> platform?
> Thanks

Yes. I made a Windows installer that is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4m65spkuf3o0f/GNUstep-1.0.exe?dl=0

This contains (aside make, base, gui and back) the framework Renaissance
and the applications SystemPreferences, Gorm and Gemas. Also the Emacs
editor. Of course, this contains more recent packages than the
installers at GNUstep website.

Germán