Re: projectcenter launch error Windows10

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: projectcenter launch error Windows10
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:43:39 +0100

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 (32 bits), not an upgrade, and
after install GNUstep with the installer I made all works fine. See the
attached images. So maybe your problem is something corrupted in your
Windows installation.

that is very good news! it means we have no fundamental issue, but there is a minor installation problem or perhaps some difference between your and Jame's setup.

Riccardo