Fw: Notabug

From: Hunter S
Subject: Fw: Notabug
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 22:07:16 +0000 (UTC)

Its still a relatively newer project so its still obviously not nearly as well known as github, but it should
offer as much functionality while not conflicting with the fsf.  I'm hardly a spokesperson
for them so I won't try to sell them.  I just thought it sounded like they may apply to the situation and
would be more than up to the task of accommodating any free software projects.  If you want to talk
to someone more involved their associated irc channel is #freepost @ irc.freenode.net