Re: Error in GNUstep Windows rendering

From: James Carthew
Subject: Re: Error in GNUstep Windows rendering
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:26:30 +1100

I've been able to set the menu interface style to Windows95. Menus render correctly, but the text field issues are still occurring.

Inline images 1

On 11 February 2016 at 09:17, James Carthew <jcarthew@gmail.com> wrote:
I was on a Windows 8.1 machine. I literally just grabbed all the packages from gnustep.org and installed them. I attempted to make changes in SystemPreferences.app to fix the issue, but rendering issues made it so I couldn't complete the changes.