On FreeBSD, no GNUstep settings installed with pkg ins?

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: On FreeBSD, no GNUstep settings installed with pkg ins?
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 16:27:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue getting GNUstep installed on FreeBSD 10.2.   After "pkg ins gnustep" completes,  there is a helpful message saying to source the appropriate .csh shell settings file from /usr/local/GNUstep/System/LibraryMakefiles/.  However, that directory doesn't have any files in it. It just has an "Additional" subdirectory containing base.make and gui.make.

This is my first time using FreeBSD, so I can easily imagine that I'm missing something.  But there didn't appear to be any errors during "pkg ins". Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Patryk