Re: Questions

From: Doc O'Leary
Subject: Re: Questions
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 18:30:31 -0000 (UTC)

For your reference, records indicate that
Liam Proven <lproven@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to record that I am now receiving personal, off-list,
> abusive messages from Mr O'Leary now, who appears to be trying to
> upset me with personal vitriolic attacks.

Oh, this is just too much.  It is *Liam* who contacted me via my email
address with personal messages.  If he’s concerned about the “record”
I’ll be happy to post the whole exchange to my blog, but I’m not going
to bother this list any further with this off-topic nonsense.  I’m here
to discuss the future of GNUstep, that’s it.

> He is failing, but list members of a more sensitive disposition should
> be warned, and I felt that the list moderators should know about this.

triggerwarning.gif

;-)

--
"Also . . . I can kill you with my brain."
River Tam, Trash, Firefly