Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults

From: Richard Stonehouse
Subject: Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 21:02:37 +0100

Hi Bertrand,

I had a problem with Thematic failing to open an inspector window if the location where it was trying to open the window was off-screen. This was running in a VM but could happen on a real machine with a small screen.

Further info and workaround at:

<http://www.rstonehouse.co.uk/extras/GNUstep-VM-0.9.6/thematic.html>

At (3), when clicking on an element of the list, the color
chooser
should open and then you can select a new color.

This is what I thought should happen, but the color chooser never
appears. BTW, I am on the laest git version of GNUStep, compiled with gcc.

Me too on powerpc , and with clang on x86. And Thematic works on both.

--
    Richard Stonehouse