Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 23:15:53 +0100

Hi,

On 08/01/2017 21:59, happymacxl@gmail.com wrote:
I run GNUstep on my Orange Pi PC. I want to make OrangeStep (working title!)
and specifically I want to create a front end for a bunch of retro computer
emulators.

Can I create the frontend and define what happens when a certain emulator is
selected using one of the GNUstep apps?

sorry, but I do not fully understand what you mean. I suppose you want to write an interface to your emulators? Or some kind of "launcher" application? To my knowledge, nothing like this exists currently, except an unmaintained interface to Pear PC

Riccardo