Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:50:04 -0300

Hi steppers, me again. So here's the deal: I built a modular
application thru the use of bundles and the app searches several paths
obtained from the domains upon start up, and can manually add them
later on if a valid bundle is dropped on the app (not implemented yet
tho). Any way, the thing is some modules are meant to be included
inside the app's bundle, but I can't find a way to get the bundles
included there upon building the app in ProjectCenter. Can this be
done at all? I mean in an automated way, other than manually copying
the module bundle into the app bundle itself. Thanx!