Re: Weird GORM label issue.

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Weird GORM label issue.
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 04:03:49 +0000

http://bugs.gnustep.org

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 17:15 Jamie Ramone <sancombru@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, OK. Where can I do that? Also, when I get back on my feet (lotta things going on right now) I'd like to take a stab at rewriting GORM from scratch. It has MAJOR interface issues, not the least being: it does NOT use gorm files for its own interface! I guess it made sense when there wasn't yet good enough gorm support in gui itself (ah, the merry days of GModel!) but at this point there's no excuse.