Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:25:58 +0100

Sorry, but I don’t see how this output would be any different with your patch
applied. You still get this wring behaviour of the tooltip not displaying
correctly?

Are there any other events that follow shortly after the ones in the
attachment? But these should be the same for both cases. I really don’t want to
install Gnome just to check this behaviour, now it looks like this is he only
option.

Fred