Re: Rob Burns contact

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Rob Burns contact
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:06:51 +0000

A lot of GNUstep Software Index pages mention "rburns.paiges.net" host. And so does this GitHub user: https://github.com/rburns

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 2:07 PM Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:

Hi,

does somebody have a current email contact for Rob Burns, the author of Jishyo, EdenMath, etc?

Rob, maybe you are still subscribed here?

The address I have is apparently expired.

Reason: This is the mail system at host smtp-35.iol.local.I am sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to rburns@softhome.net. The message is attached below.The remote mail system said: 550 account expired

Riccardo