Re: Gorm tutorial video?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Gorm tutorial video?
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:40:50 +0000

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Patryk Laurent <plaurent@me.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a video/screencap tutorial of using Gorm?
>
> I started following the tutorial but got stuck quite close to the beginning
> (there's no MainMenu.gorm to click on under interfaces after creating an
> Application in ProjectCenter.)

It's not a video tutorial, but are you following something like this?
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/experience/PierresDevTutorial/index.html

I can't quickly find anything convenient for Gorm.

Is the file otherwise present on the disk? If it's missing, maybe PC
doesn't create the project from the template correctly.