Any Wayland experts around?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Any Wayland experts around?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:02:54 +0000

Hi,

Tl;dr if you know your way around low-level Wayland, get in touch.

We have a pending Wayland backend contribution that I tried to merge. It’s, however, slightly out of date. Once updated, it turns out it is also not drawing anything. To me, reasons are unknown. Events are seemingly captured and processed despite surfaces being invisible.

If you know your way around writing Wayland clients without a toolkit, please get in touch. I’d like to go through this with someone during evening or weekend (European time).