Re: Bugs in gui/back

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Bugs in gui/back
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:19:51 +0200

All of these values look correct, I really don’t understand why it is going
wrong here. I see two ways to proceed from here. Either you could move on to a
more current GNUstep version just to see whether the error is resolved there.
Or I could write a tiny test application, check it locally with current GNustep
and send you the test code to confirm the behaviour on your side.

I hope to find the time for the later, but am promising nothing for this week.

Fred