Re: Bugs in gui/back

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Bugs in gui/back
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 11:47:10 +0200

Am 20.05.2018 um 13:06 schrieb Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net>:

To add to this:

Stjepan ran into something that reminds me of this bug when running SystemPreferences:
<cef8e878-85b2-4672-aaaa-636cc90c792f.png>
×

This is on stock Ubuntu 16.04 under stock Unity window manager, which should make it easy to test for this bug.

Alas not for me. :-(
I still had an Ubuntu 16.04 VM image around, which I haven't used for much of anything except installing GNUstep on it. This installation was updated last time ca. 1 year ago still from svn.gna.org, so I nuked that and installed GNUstep from scratch using the latest version from github.
But I cannot reproduce the bug. SystemPreferences's windows displays as it should. However, the icon in the dock looks a bit weird.

Wolfgang

PS: GNUstep compiled with gcc 5 using the native Objective-C runtime and using the cairo backend.