Re: TextEdit : critical error prevents loading

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: TextEdit : critical error prevents loading
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 21:12:15 +0000 (UTC)

В Mon, 09 Jul 2018 22:14:15 +0200, Patrick CARDONA написа:

> As I can understand, it seems You were right about the printer
> hypothesis.

Yes, thank you very much.  There's a problem with parsing the PPD file.
It could be a corrupted file or a bug.  I tried one .ppd file for your
printer (Epson-XP-510_Series-epson-escpr-en.ppd) and could not
reproduce.  Probably it is not the same file you are using, so it would
be best if you just send it (in case it is not available in some official
Ubuntu package).

You can find out which file it is with gdb.  When you reach the
breakpoint, type "fr 7", then type "po ppdPath".