Re: gnumail macos high sierra

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gnumail macos high sierra
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 22:07:21 +0200

Hi Michael,

On 2018-07-16 13:39:38 +0200 Michael Jahn <michijahn@posteo.de> wrote:

> thank you for gnumail on macos.
>
> i am using ist on macos high sierra.

Very nice! So somebody uses our stuff :)

I use it on Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopart and Lion (well, since that is what I
have).
Sometimes I play even on Panther, just for the sake to use it on my old iBook…

Nice that works for you! It does run as 32bit though?

> hope you keep it actual.

I try my best, this last release should be quite an improvement over the
previous one.
My interest is currently to upgrade the GNUstep code as well as fixing obvious
bugs… it is complex.

On Mac I want to be able to make a 64bit version for the next release.

The issue is that there are very few contributors currently.

> with my mailservice posteo.de only the ssl auth works, with tls i got no
> connetction.

I noticed sometimes noticed SSL or TLS issues, I even noticed on one accounts
of mine that sometimes it conects sometimes not.

Did you try on GNUstep too or are you a Mac only user?

Riccardo

--
Sent with GNUMail on Mac!